Sage Tree is a part of the growing world of ecommerce. As consumers continue to buy more products online, manufacturers are in need of experts to manage their online business. That’s where Sage Tree comes in. We need a sharp and detail-oriented ecommerce Specialist to create content for ecommerce websites - including amazon.com, walmart.com, homedepot.com and more.
As the ecommerce Specialist, you will write about CPGs in many industries and work with clients on large scale writing and ecommerce projects. The right candidate is able to work under minimal supervision and manage several ongoing projects at once.
To be successful, you’ll need to learn quickly, stay on top of new ecommerce trends and be a motivated independent worker. Attention to detail and ability to write and work efficiently in Excel is a must. This is a remote position with flexible PTO, full health benefits, 401k match, phone allowance, and a company laptop. Even better, you’ll work among smart people with lots of motivation and great ideas.
Essential Job Functions:
● Write and edit content for ecommerce
● Assess data and information needs for writing projects
● Perform vendor maintenance using online vendor portals
● Create enhanced content, graphics and page layout
● Maintain product data on company’s server
● Manage client and client lead relationships
● Use Excel daily to organize and edit product information
Education and Experience:
● 1-3 years of experience in ecommerce, technical or copywriting or other field
● Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing or related
● GPA of 3.5 or above preferred
● Background in copywriting or technical writing desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● High level of initiative and ability to meet deadlines
● Strong writer with an eye for creating engaging content
● Highly organized with great attention to detail
● Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
● Ability to learn and use advanced Excel functions
● Photoshop experience a plus
● Ability to build relationships across teams and clients
● Organization of many projects and attention to technical details
● Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
You are armed with wicked multimedia presentation skills and know just how to use them to dazzle team members and clients alike. You absorb everything around you because you have a curious mind. You yearn to support your immediate creative supervisor as well as the overall creative team. You have a strong understanding of the digital space and designing within. And at the beginning of your creative career it’s all about speed, quality and accuracy.
You are Sage Tree’s Presentation Specialist.
This is a remote position with flexible PTO, full health benefits, 401k match, phone allowance, and a company laptop. Even better, you’ll work among smart people with lots of motivation and great ideas.
· Work with Creative and Business Development teams to develop a wide variety of online and multimedia projects using tools such as PowerPoint, Prezi, iMovie, Keynote, etc.
· Assist Creative and Business Development teams to form presentation deck graphics and visual assets.
· Work with a wide range of creative styles and brands, both client and agency focused.
· Contribute to well-developed ideas during brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
· Excellent PowerPoint or presentation building skills.
· 1-2 years design experience with Adobe tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
· Passion for design and out of the box idea creation with constant drive to learn.
· Collaborative work ethic with superior organizational skills.
· Self-motivated to complete multiple tasks and projects on time.
Sage Tree is looking for an experienced sales rep to WORK FROM HOME in the CHICAGOLAND area. The applicant must be a self starter to help grow, develop and maintain relationships with our manufacturing customers and expand sales of their products with regional and national retailers. The role will be responsible for effectively developing programs that support our manufacturing customers in gaining retail positioning at traditional and internet retailers like Walmart.com, Amazon, Walmart.com, and many others. We support our programs with field sales, e-commerce, marketing, and direct mailings which allow us to constantly promote our manufacturers' products to our customers. We constantly monitor the market for further opportunities and look for new ways to grow sales for their products.
o Overcome obstacles & strive to improve selling, phone, and presentation skills to achieve goals.
o Listen attentively & actively seek to understand information from all points of view.
o Complete set-up forms for retailers like Amazon and Walmart.com.
o Develop and maintain relationships with clients and retail buyers.
o Present information effectively and persuasively.
o Close the sale by addressing customer concerns & consistently moving towards commitment.
o Work with the client to help evaluate market segmentation, competitive threats, product positioning, and new product launch programs for their retail business.
o Opportunity to work with national retailers.
o 2-3 years selling in a business environment
o Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
o Excellent written and oral communication skills
o Proficiency with EXCEL and other Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
o A background in online marketing is extremely helpful
o A strong desire to contribute to a positive work environment and create success for our clients
o Has drive & motivation to sell aggressively.
o Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
o Work out of home office
o Limited Travel
* Salary $40,000 - $50,000, Commensurate with experience; Plus commission
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Long Term Disability Insurance offered
* 401K with Company Contributions
As more and more retail sales move online, more manufacturers need experts to effectively manage their e-commerce business. That’s where Sage Tree comes in.
Sage Tree LLC supports leading manufacturers in plotting an exciting new path to profits by making the most of both traditional and emerging retail channels. While others focus exclusively on brick-and-mortar stores, our fresh, strategic approach takes advantage of every opportunity to drive sales online.
Sage Tree LLC is now part of the Advantage Solutions family (http://www.advantagesolutions
We are seeking creative, smart, savvy media planners to drive strategic planning or execution of initiatives within our digital advertising division.
You are an industry expert in display advertising and experience leveraging open exchanges to secure and build online target marketing to shoppers across multiple segments. You’ve done “pay per click” and ready to move on to the next big thing – leveraging DSP and/or related technologies.
To be effective in this role you will bring the following expertise:
· Display advertising
· Social media targeted advertising
· DSP technologies (similar to Amazon Advertising Platform)
· In-House Agency (advertising/marketing) experience
· Digital technologies (e-commerce, etc.)
· Client management experience (value add results)
· Management experience (for Senior Media Planner)
· Knowledge of brand management
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Advertising
· 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or advertising
· Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
· Analytical approach with strong ability to uncover and solve problems
Location: Preference would be Chicago or surrounding areas. Regardless of location, the position will be remote with full benefits.
As more and more retail sales move online, more manufacturers need experts to effectively manage their e-commerce business. That’s where Sage Tree comes in. We need a sharp and nimble Digital Brand Specialist to help growing e-commerce clients manage their reporting, analytical, and search engine marketing needs.
As part of the digital marketing team, the Digital Brand Specialist may be involved in every phase of a project, from initial client contact and building rapport to better understanding client needs and utilizing appropriate assessment tools for the monitoring of project success.
To be successful, you’ll need to learn quickly, stay on top of new e-commerce trends, and be a motivated independent worker. This is a remote position with flexible PTO, full health benefits, 401k match, phone allowance, and a company laptop. Even better, you’ll work among smart people with lots of motivation and great ideas.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Marketing, Business, or related fields